Book News: The Little Flower Shop by the Sea by Ali McNamara

Thursday 19 February 2015


 


I am in love with book covers this year! I always pick up a book if it looks good... It kinda hurts to pick up a ... 'plain' book (I can't say that U word that has four letters and ends in Y...) so when I see pretty books like this one, my heart sings louder than the birds in the fields behind my house! 

So, Ali McNamara is bringing us a Flower Shop themed story which for me is a breath of fresh air, we've had lots of baking themed ones, so I love the inventiveness of this already!

Let's see what the publishers tell us about the book; 


BOOK DESCRIPTION: 

Poppy Carmichael, 30, certainly never intended to own a florist. But when she inherits her grandmother's beloved flower shop on the beautiful Cornish coast, Poppy has no choice but to return to the pretty harbour town of St Felix where she spent much of her childhood.

Returning to St Felix brings back sad memories for Poppy. But when she makes new friends such as local flower grower Jake, a young widowed father of two teenagers, Poppy begins to overcome her fears, and discover for herself what's so special about this little flower shop by the sea.



The Little Flower Shop by the Sea is out on 7th May 2015.

Pre-order your copy now!
Buy it from Amazon: Kindle 

Post a Comment