Book News: Cherry Pie Island- The Grand Reopening of Dandelion Cafe (Book 1)

Thursday 26 February 2015

I am so so excited to discover and now share with you the fabulous NEW and EXCITING book series from Jenny Oliver. I think we all discovered just how much I loved her Parisian Christmas Bake Off  so when I found out about a new series... the Cherry Pie Island series I was deliriously excited. More so when Carina UK sent me Book 1 of the exciting 4 part series via Netgalley. 

I haven't been able to put it down and I'm sure the review will be here for you to read before Monday! 

So why am I so excited? Well, it's JENNY OLIVER people... and its the sweetest name ever... CHERRY PIE! Oh My Goodness it just makes you want to sit out in the garden / at the beach / alongside a river / etc and read it! But let me share the COVER with you as it stands at the moment... It could change, it's not due out until March 27th... so these things can happen. 


  
So Book 1 is called The Grand Re-Opening of Dandelion Cafe and is truly as sweet and funny as it sounds. 

Here's what the blurb says; 

Welcome to Jenny Oliver’s brand new Cherry Pie Island series!
There’s nowhere more deliciously welcoming
When Annie White steps back onto Cherry Pie Island, it’s safe to say Dandelion Café has definitely seen better days! Her childhood home on the Thames-side island idyll is exactly the same retreat from the urban bustle of London as she remembers - but Annie’s not convinced that new owner of The Dandelion Cafe is a title she’s thrilled about.
One (shoestring budget) makeover, a few delightful additions to the somewhat retro menu and a lot of cherry pie tastings later, The Dandelion Café is ready for its grand reopening! But however delicious the legendary cherry pie, that’s definitely not enough to make her come home for good. However, the islanders themselves are a different story – but is Annie ready to let the island, and all those that live there, become her recipe for true happiness?
The Grand Reopening of Dandelion Café is Book 1 in The Cherry Pie Island series. Each part of Cherry Pie Island can be read and enjoyed as a standalone story – or as part of the utterly delightful series.

I urge you to go pre-order it now for the cherry sweet (see what I did there... very sweet = cherry sweet...? ) anyway, it's priced at £1.79 on amazon right now, so ensure you get yours delivered straight to your kindle at MIDNIGHT on the 27th of March! You seriously won't want to miss out on this!! 

Post a Comment