Chick-Lit News in High Heeled Shoes

Friday 2 May 2014



Welcome to the first ever "Chick-Lit News in High Heeled Shoes" here at 'A Page of Fictional Love'.

I will be attempting to each month regularly update you with the latest news in the chick-lit world and let you know what's going on in my world, what I'm currently reading and any new Book Loves that arrive in my world.

So let's kick up our heels and get started with May 2014's latest news.







As it's May, it can mean only one thing ladies ~ yes it's International Chick-Lit Month! Already having kicked off with two fabulous postings;

There is something new every single day this month, so I urge you to totter over and stay updated

http://internationalchicklitmonth.com/
 
 

Next up: I've been featured over at This Chick Reads


www.thischickreads.weebly.com


 
Tay was such a lovely host, and asked me 10 awesome questions which will help you get to know more about me. A quick hint; You'll discover why I prefer the scent of manure to petrol fumes! I'd really love you to stop by and leave a comment!



BOOK NEWS!!!

My favourite author; Sophie Kinsella has announced earlier this week that Rebecca Bloomwood and family are coming back to a book shelf near us in the form of a NEW book: Shopaholic to the Stars

Here's what we know so far;

"Looking a million dollars can cost more than you think ... Becky Brandon (nee Bloomwood) has stars in her eyes. She and her daughter, Minnie, have joined husband Luke in LA - city of herbal smoothies, multimillion-dollar yoga retreats, and the lure of celebrity. Luke is there to help manage the career of famous actress Sage Seymour - and Becky is convinced she is destined to be Sage's personal stylist, and go from there to every A-list celebrity in Hollywood! But things become complicated when Becky joins the team of Sage's arch rival..." 

 
 
Here's what Sophie said about the news via her Facebook Page;
 
And… action! I am SO excited to announce the title of my new novel, coming this autumn! Yes it’s true: Becky, Luke, and the rest of the gang are back in… SHOPAHOLIC TO THE STARS. I had so much fun spending time with them again and I just can’t wait for you to read about their adventures in Hollywood. Stay tuned here and on Twitter @kinsellasophie for sneak peeks, contests, and much more in the coming months. xx

I know I'll be staying tuned for more news!

I hope you've enjoyed The First "Chick-Lit News in High Heeled Shoes" and look forward to connecting with you more as the month goes on.







Post a Comment